Friday 4 May 2012

Songs of the week....

It's Friday again! and as a little break from the normal business / financial planning related Blog entries I'd thought it would be nice to share what's been playing on my stereo this week:-

John Legend - Ordinary People



One of my favourite songs of all time.  John Legend is an obvious talent - songwriter, musician and singer and this is one of his best.

Madness - Baggy Trousers



A couple of years ago Madness played a family music festival on the south coast called Camp Bestival.  Charlotte, my eldest daughter, was 6 at the time and we spent a fun afternoon in a field in Dorset listening to a band from the 80's.  For both Charlotte and I, this is our favourite Madness track.

Ed Sheeran - The A Team



By a long way, my favourite album of the year has been Ed Sheeran's "+".  The standout song on the album is a this sweet but serious song about addiction.  The video, which was shot in London, has some dark themes but, in my opinion reflects the song perfectly.

So, what's on your playlist this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment