Thursday 1 March 2012

My Top 3 Google Doodles....

Like many of you, the website I use the most and start virtually every day with is Google.  Whilst the search engine is obviously incredibly very powerful, my favourite aspect of using Google is the changes they make to their logo every now and again to commemorate certain events....The Google Doodle.  Here are my favourites:-

Valentines Day 2012


For all you romantics out there, a short cartoon displayed on the Google frontpage on Valentines day this year...I love both the sentiment and the music on this one.  You can't beat a bit of Tony Bennett on Valentines day.



Being a child of the 80's and a man who loves computer games (my first computer was a Commodore 64 - do you remember them?)...this one was both nostalgic and fun.  I can log onto Google and have a quick game of Pacman in the process..brilliant!





A guitar you can play on the Google Homepage is a Fantastic idea!  I'm just wondering what instruments they will come up with next?  Personally, I'm waiting for the piano or possible the glockenspiel! 


So, these are my favourites....what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment